Our goal is to make conducting business with the Town of Independence as simple as possible. Here are the most commonly used forms for your convenience. Please fill out the forms in their entirety and return to Independence City Hall.

Water, Sewer and Garbage Services Application

Entergy Permit Application

Water Account Closure Form

Frazier Park Reservation Application